Open Position: Social Media Manager
Part-time (12 – 15 hours per week)
We are looking for a lover of all things food and restaurants to join our fun and creative team.
This position will involve mostly working remotely with periodic on-site photoshoots at client locations and working at our Point Pleasant Beach office a few times per month. Reporting directly to the Senior Account Manager, this role will support various restaurants and specialty grocers with content creation, primarily for social media.
If you are a digitally savvy, a clever content creator, have good writing skills, a frequent user of social media and an eye for design and photography, you should apply.
- Write creative and engaging captions for social media posts and ad campaigns.
- Plan out content week's in advance
- Plan and implement social media marketing strategies and ad campaigns
- Create graphics and video using Canva, Wave Video or similar
- Attend photoshoots where you will take photos and videos along with our team.
- Monitor clients' social accounts daily. Craft responses to comments, questions and reviews for approval from clients.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Retail, Restaurant or Customer service experience helpful
Skills / Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Ability to work on your own, with guidance from others
- Knowledge of food terminology, cooking, restaurant practices a plus
- Flexibility to travel to clients when necessary (all NJ locations)
- Photography and/or videography skills a plus
Submit your resume to DSmith@FoxtrotMediaLLC.com - Subject line Social Media Manager
Foxtrot Media, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.